Content Commons Components are set up with the aim to achieve synergies in the planning and communications of development initiatives.
The Service Platform
The service platform consists of five dictionaries:
- on interactions (interact)
- on entities (ens)
- on actants (information entities that fulfill roles in communications and planning)
- on constraints
- on indicators
and two atlasses:
- an actor atlas, with actor maps for relevant territories;
- each actor map has its own administrator;
- actors' interactions comply to statutes that are listed in a statute book per territory;
- multi-stakeholder initiatives are listed in an initiative book per territory; '
- an initiative atlas, kc:initiative-atlas is forthcoming; it will contain three kinds of structured wikis supporting communications for multi-stakeholder initiatives (projects and programmes);
- a baseline node provides a high-quality map of an area of concern;
- a blueprint node supports agreeing a shared vision, and change targets for the area of concern.
- an intervention or change node supports the implementation of an intervention, agreed by the stakeholders.